Among Us Roadmap
Just a quick update, but as part of the Summer Games Fest, we revealed a roadmap for Among Us’ future.
Here’s what we have planned:
- The next big update will be 15 player support with new colors (including Rose, Gray, Tan, and more), a slight graphics update, mobile controller support, and more. Details on this coming to you sooner than you think…!
In no particular order, here’s what we want to work on after that:
- A new map – Map 5! Very secret. What’s it gonna be on? Don’t ask me! I’m sworn to secrecy, I’m bad at secrets, and I would like to keep my job.
- Achievements. For anyone who wants to prove they are pros at the game. AKA not me, I’m a very anxious Impostor.
- Account linking between platforms. All your save data and cosmetics, available on your platform of choice.
- New roles and ways to play. VERY SECRET. OR MAYBE I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT’S UP.
- Hide n’ Seek mode. Come out come out wherever you areee.
- Visor cosmetics. Even more ways to fix a ship in style! Yes it may block your vision but at least you’ll be fashionable.
- Consoles (Xbox and PlayStation). I get it, you want to know when. I can’t tell you. I’M SORRY. When I can I will!!
- Take a nap at some point, idk, the churn of capitalism is rough
Once we can give you more concrete dates we will, but there’s A LOT to be excited for in the coming months. Keep an eye out this weekend too on our Twitter or via the newsletter… there’s more we have in store for you.
See you soon!